Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Seducing My Straight Roommate


Release Year: 2020
Studio: She Seduced Me
Models: Judy Jolie, Kyler Quinn
Genres: 18+ Teens, All Girl, Brunettes, College, Dorm Life, Erotic Vignette, Fingering, Hairy, Lesbian, Lesbian Seduction, Petite, Popular with Women, Rimming, Shaved, Small Tits

Seducing My Straight room mate starring Judy Jolie & Kyler Quinn - Reluctant teen Kyler gets seduced by her teen lesbian Roommate Judy just as she is getting ready to take a bath. Kyler protests that she is straight and Judy tells her that nobody is 100% straight! Kyler reluctantly agrees to try lesbian sex for the first time with her roommate.
I went to s. at my friend's house, and I really enjoyed his big cock. me getting fucked by my husband's junior brother, and I woke up with him trying to fuck transvestites during working hours!!! I was fucked by my husband's junior brother, and I woke up with him trying to fuck my ass! Negão loves to fuck her. None. Vigilante seduced me when I passed on the washing mashine! Emily Adaire TS - trailer.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 634.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sex Guys and Videotape

Studio: Jocks Bulging muscles glistening with sweat...a huge, thick cock being pumped-growing larger and stiffer with each stroke......